MANUSCRIPTS UNDER REVIEW
- Olynick, J., Freeman, S., Marston, H.R., Musselwhite, C., Kulczycki, C., & Genoe, R. Intergenerational Influences on the understanding and Use of Technology In Later Life
- Marston, H.R., Genoe, R., Kulczycki, C., Musselwhite, C., & Freeman, S. Older Adults Perceptions of ICT: main findings from the Technology In Later Life (TILL) exploratory study.
- Marston, H.R. Millennials & ICT: What do they think?
- Marston, H.R., Gibson, G., Pike, G., Banks, D., & Tetley, J. What’s in store for wearables, implantables and gamification in future ageing populations? This paper is submitted to form a special edition in Ageing & Technology.
- van Hoof, J., Boerenfijn, P., Beneken Genaamd Kolmer, Marston, H.R., Kazak, J.K., & Verbeek H. Environmental design for an ageing population. Chapter 16 Section 4: Emerging Horizons. In Phelan A. & O’Shea D. (Eds.) Cambridge Scholars.
- Marston, H.R., & Tetley, J. Contemporary Technological Solutions for Ageing Populations in the 21st Century. This paper is submitted to form a special edition in Ageing & Technology. This paper is due for submission – 31.07018