Invited Keynote, & Invited Lectures/Presentations
- Marston, H.R. Forthcoming (22nd February, 2018). ICT Use in Later Life: Lesson's Learned from the TILL project. To be presented at the: Positive Ageing in London (PAiL) event: Digital Inclusion and Use of ICT by and for Older People.
- Marston, H.R. Forthcoming (11-13 April, 2018). Digital Games, & ICT For All in the 21st Century! What do we know so far?. To be presented at the International Child and Information Safety Congress "Digital Games". Ankara, Turkey. http://cocukvebilisim.com/en/
- Marston, H.R. (19th March). Too Old for the 21st Century? Ackworth School, Pontefract West Yorkshire.
- Marston, H.R. (2017). Health & Wellbeing in the Digital Age. Workshop on Organization development. Centre for Policing Research & Learning. The Open University, 3 August.
- Marston, H.R. (2017). Multi-disciplinary work & the Health & Wellbeing Priority Research Area. Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland. Thursday 11th May 2017, Adobe Connect.
- Marston, H.R. (2016). Technology use for adults 70+ years & life-logging of one's life in the 21st Century. Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland. Thursday 11th February 2016, Adobe Connect.
- Marston, H.R. (2015). What's it all about? Technology & Ageing in the 21st Century. Waterford Institute of Technology, Ireland. April 16, 2015, Adobe Connect.
- Marston, H.R. (2012). Technology & Ageing. Centre for Innovative Ageing, Swansea University, Wales. This guest lecture was conducted via Skype due to the geographic locations of the guest speaker (Cologne, Germany) and the Masters students (Swansea, Wales, UK).
- Marston, H.R. (2010). Understanding Gaming Technology & Older Adults" Ryerson University, 350 Victoria Street, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5B 2K3.
- Marston, H.R. (2010). Let Older Adults Decide: Wii vs PS-2" The University of Guelph-Humber, 207 Humber College Blvd, Toronto, Ontario, M9W 5L7.
- Marston, H.R. (2006). Developing Digital Diversity Conference, Thames Valley University, London, Invited Panel Speaker.
- Marston, H.R. (2006). CODEWORKS ATL Project Urban Learning Space, Glasgow, Scotland, Invited Speaker, One hour presentation, Q&A.