Blogs, Non-Peer Reviewed, Book Reviews
Marston, H.R. (2015). The Future of Technology in the Lives of an Ageing Society. International Longevity Centre, UK.
Marston, H.R. (2017). Technology and Gaming for the Elderly: Improving Wellbeing with Dr Hannah Marston. Elder Magazine
- Marston, H.R., (2016). Ageing in the 21st Century: What are the implications for future ageing populations, academics and clinicians? Generations Review, 26(2); 6-11.
- Marston, H.R., Freeman, S., & Musselwhite, C. (2015). Where does Quality of Life (QoL) fit in the Future of Technology in the 21st Century. Generations Review, 25(3); 8-14.
- Marston, H.R., & Kowert, R. (2014). Understanding the Anglo-German use of digital technologies in the 21st Century. Generations Review, 24(3); 17-24.
- Marston, H.R. (2014). The Future of Technology Use in the Fields of Gerontology and Gaming. Generations Review, 24(2); 8-14.
- Freeman, S. & Marston, H.R. Attaining extended health and longevity: Lessons we can learn from centenarians. Aging Horizons Bulletin (AHB), a Canadian online publication. www.AgingHorizons.com
- Networks of Sound, Style and Subversion: The Punk and Post-Punk Worlds of Manchester, London, Liverpool and Sheffield, 1975-80. Cultural Sociology; (2016), 10(3): 405-07, doi.org/10.1177/1749975516657229d
- What makes Olga run? The mystery of the 90-something track start and what she can teach us about living longer, happier lives’ ageing and society (2015). Ageing & Society; 35; 1114-1118. doi:10.1017/S0144686X1500015X
- Gaming at the Edge: Sexuality and Gender at the margin of gamer culture. (2015). International Journal of Gender, Science and Technology; 7(3); 401-403