Blogs, Non-Peer Reviewed, Book Reviews
- Marston, H.R. (2018) Tweeting into the New Millennium... Hints and Tips to Using Social Media. Ageing Issues, 17th December, 2017. British Society of Gerontology
- Marston, H.R. (2017) Technology and Gaming for the Elderly: Improving Wellbeing with Dr Hannah Marston. Elder Magazine
- Marston, H.R. (2015) The Future of Technology in the Lives of an Ageing Society. 23 November 2015. International Longevity Centre, UK.
- Marston, H.R., (2016). Ageing in the 21st Century: What are the implications for future ageing populations, academics and clinicians? Generations Review, 26(2); 6-11.
- Marston, H.R., Freeman, S., & Musselwhite, C. (2015). Where does Quality of Life (QoL) fit in the Future of Technology in the 21st Century. Generations Review, 25(3); 8-14.
- Marston, H.R., & Kowert, R. (2014). Understanding the Anglo-German use of digital technologies in the 21st Century. Generations Review, 24(3); 17-24.
- Marston, H.R. (2014). The Future of Technology Use in the Fields of Gerontology and Gaming. Generations Review, 24(2); 8-14.
- Freeman, S. & Marston, H.R. Attaining extended health and longevity: Lessons we can learn from centenarians. Aging Horizons Bulletin (AHB), a Canadian online publication. www.AgingHorizons.com
- Networks of Sound, Style and Subversion: The Punk and Post-Punk Worlds of Manchester, London, Liverpool and Sheffield, 1975-80. Cultural Sociology; (2016), 10(3): 405-07, doi.org/10.1177/1749975516657229d
- What makes Olga run? The mystery of the 90-something track start and what she can teach us about living longer, happier lives’ ageing and society (2015). Ageing & Society; 35; 1114-1118. doi:10.1017/S0144686X1500015X
- Gaming at the Edge: Sexuality and Gender at the margin of gamer culture. (2015). International Journal of Gender, Science and Technology; 7(3); 401-403